Hidup kita ni sering kali diuji.
Kita ingat masa susah tu je ujian.
Tapi sebenarnya masa senang pun ujian.
Yang rezeki pun ujian.
Yang sakit, memanglah ujian.
Ada masa yang gembira datang bersekali dengan yang sedih.
Macam mana nak hadapi benda tu serentak kan.
Bulan Ogos 2010, Muhammad Nazif Khair masuk hospital.
Paru-paru dia penuh kahak.
Masa tu, dia baru enam bulan.
Masa tu, lagi 10 hari nak masuk Syawal.
13 Ogos 2011, Muhammad Nazif Khair tiba-tiba demam panas.
Dalam masa bersiap nak ke klinik, dia telah sawan.
Tentulah sebagai ibu yang tiada pengalaman ni, menjadi panik.
Tak tau apa nak buat. Terus mandikan dia.
Konon nak sejukkan badan.
Lepas tu terus masuk kereta dan bawa ke klinik.
Klinik rujukkan ke hospital.
Pergi hospital, kena tahan empat hari.
Masa ni, 4 + 1 (outpatient) hari duduk hospital. Hazab.
Ingatkan, yang terburuk telah berlalu.
Alhamdullillah keluar daripada hospital, Muhammad Nazif Khair bertambah setengah kilo.
Tapi rupanya, lusa tu terkena pulak keracunan makanan.
Entah apa yang dikutip, entah apa yang dimasukkan ke mulut.
Seharian Jumaat tu dia berak-berak dan muntah-muntah.
Segala apa yang dimakan semua keluar balik.
Dah petang tu, pengasuh bagitahu, dia dah terbaring je tak larat.
Malam tu, aku terus bawa dia ke hospital.
Sebab dah tahu dia terdehidrasi. Mesti kena masukkan air melalui drip.
Sebab kalau minum akan muntah, tiada cara lain.
Redha ajelah kena bermalam lagi di hospital.
Ingat sekejap, tapi Muhammad Nazif tak berhenti berak selama 48 jam.
Hmmm, tinggallah lagi di hospital. 4 malam 4 hari. Lagi hazab.
Sebab bilik kena kongsi. Hari tu bilik besar.
Lepas tu, Nazif mesti dihalang daripada makan terlalu banyak untuk kurangkan kebarangkalian
muntah. Untuk pengetahuan awam, Nazif memang suka makan. Sentiasa mengunyah.
Banyak betul ujian untuk Muhammad Nazif Khair.
Dan juga ibunya.
Dan juga ayah.
Termasuk sama abang dan kakak.
Tak lupa orang di sekeliling mereka.
Tak lama nak Syawal.
Alhamdullillah Nazif dibenarkan keluar 6 hari sebelum Syawal.
Dapatlah semua orang berhari raya dengan tenang.
Hikmahnya, Nazif dapat bermanja dan menyusu lebih lama dengan ibu selama hampir dua minggu di hospital.
Tahun depan, kita azam supaya mengelakkan mengunjungi hospital ye, keluargaku…
Expect the next three or four posts to be food related. Why? Because that’s about the only thing that excites me right now. Ohh so bored. Work, mmg banyak. But just can’t find the motivation at this precise moment.
Today, I just would like to share how I do cheesecakes. Why? Because everybody thinks it’s hard and time consuming. In truth, this is about the most easy cake anyone can make. Don’t be scared. And truth be told, which I admit, I am about the laziest baker that you would ever meet, and I take shortcuts whenever possible. (That’s why you would rarely find me baking cookies, tarts, etc). So, if this cheesecake was so hard, I won’t be making it as often as I do.
But, please note that:
This may not be the right way to make a perfect cheesecake. It’s just, my way of doing it.
It may not also be the most delicious or heavenly. But ok enough to pass, I guess. Especially for beginners, it’s quite good.
This recipe uses biscuit base crust, and not a sponge cake (or anything else).
So, let’s not waste time and just get straight to it.
1. You should prepare your tin with aluminium foil. Either inside the tin (if you’re using a normal tin) or outside the tin (if you’re using those springform type of tin). Why? Because, later we will be using a waterbath method, using a foil will prevent water seeping through your tin to your cake crust making it damp, wet, watery (springform) and that it would easy to take out the cake later (normal tin).
Here a good referal if you need some idea, because i completely forgotten to snap this step.
2. Then comes the crust preparation. Ok, the lazy baker in me, NEVER, (unless desperate, insufficient amount available) measure my biscuits and butter. I just estimate about about 1½ tablespoon (tbsp) of butter and 10 pieces of digestive biscuits. You can opt to use other biscuit. Apart from digestive, I like oreos. But other types you can use, milk biscuits, choc fudge, marie, oat biscuits. Your choice. Your preference of taste, doesn’t really matter.
Why I choose digestive? Because it is easy to crush. What I do is just put it in a plastic bag, and BAM, BAM, BAM on the counter. (If not, using other biscuits, i would probably need to put it in a grinder, or food processor, or the least crush it with a tool like a roller, or masher).
2. Then, you melt the butter and pour it in the pan along with the crushed biscuits.
Melted butter. About 20 secs on high in the microwave.Just pour everything together. Some would combine it in a seperate bowl first.
4. While you freeze (just put in the fridge, not freezer) the crust, get your ingredients ready. It is easier and faster if you weigh and measure everything before you start mixing. Because, if you measure along the way, you hands maybe dirty than everything will be messy you start to move slower.. well, you get the drift. Anyway, here are the ingredients.
Now, remember what I am, (yes, the LB).. which I can’t spare time to wait. So what I do, if I plan to bake the cake at night, I would have put out my cream cheese in the morning before going to work. If I plan to bake in the morning, then I would put it out before going to bed. Therefore by the time I would like to use it, it is soft and ready. Doesn’t really matter what brand.
5. Ok, get you mixer ready. I have a stand mixer, so this is advantage. Which to say, I don’t have to wait on (hold) the mixer. I can start it, and do that crust thingy while it is going. Put the cream cheese and pour the sugar. Mix it at medium speed until it is smooth, or you pretty much don’t see the sugar grains or the mixture is paler in color.
That’s my cap ayam mixer. ☺ No kitchena|d or kenw00d there.
6. Next pour in the eggs and mix it altogether. Some people would put the eggs one by one. But with a toddler screaming at the top of the stairs, who has the time to wait. The only reason I see why you probably want to do this is probably not wanting the egg to splash all over. Oh well. Just dump it all and start slow if you have to.
7. Next pour in the flour. Mix. After that the lemon and vanilla. Mix.
Now, you may ask, being the LB that I am, why not just dump EVERYTHING all at once? Hmm.. I have thought of that too. But if I do that, I may have a different result. For one, you would want a smooth creamy mixture out of the cream cheese first before you can mix everything else. Secondly, if i dump the flour with the liquid and eggs, I might have lumpy mixture (not good) and lemon + milk/cream may produce buttermilk (not something that we need). Ok?
8. And last, pour in the milk + whip cream. What kind of milk? Evaporated, Pasteurized, UHT.. all can. But not that sweetened creamer or susu pekat manis. If you don’t have double/whipping cream, just do without. I guess you would probably just end up with a padat cake, that’s all.
9. This is what my final mixture look like.
If you don’t have a mixer, you can dump it in a food processor. I think, I’ve seen Nigella do it. I think a blender would be fine too. Maybe you would need to blend the milk with the cream cheese first then put everything else. Just make sure it doesn’t smell/taste of chillies or whatever. I think I’ll try it one of these days.
10. Now, take out your pan and pour this mixture into it. Oh, alamak. No picture plak.
11. Okay, now comes the important part. How to bake your cheesecake. This ensures that it remains moist and not crack in the process of cooking. You can put your pan in a bigger pan filled with hot water or you can put the hot water below the rack that you put your cake like this:
12. Then, bake it at 45-50 minutes at 150°C. Well, that’s what I do with my oven. Different oven heats up differently. Get to know yours.. then you’d pretty much know which temperature to use.
13. This is what my baked cheesecake look like. And after this you have to put it in the fridge for at least 60 minutes.
17. When it’s ready to be eaten, just pour you favorite jam or filling on top:
Yes, I am 33. And it’s great.
I don’t know why, but I think it’s better than 32 and I feel way more confident than 30.
Yes, I still have a lot of unorganized and unmaterialized plans, hopes and aspirations in head but I am more at peace with myself.
Today is not my birthday. Neither it is this month. It was last month. On the 2nd to be exact.
And typically me, I did not do an entry on that day, as I hadn’t the past years. Just so I would not forget, here’s to what happened, on and around my birthday month.
1. I decided to celebrate my birthday by sharing cakes I bake with friends at the workplace. At first I planned to bake 6 cakes. Why six? To commemorate my 33rd birthday 3+3=6. Alas, I can only plan. Dalam keheningan pagi (4 am), I realized I was out of eggs.. Hmm, so I stopped at 5. There was 2 cheesecakes, a marbled cheese chocolate cake, carrot cake and vanilla – coffee sponge cake.
2. Since I wasn’t expecting to receive any cake (the very reason to bake my own cakes), I was so surprised to find a red velvet frosted with cream cheese on my desk that morning. I was sooo touched, beyond words. Hampir menitiskan air mata. Seriously. (Plus everyone at home, my mom and sister said it’s one of the best RV cake they’ve ever tasted. Compliments to the chef).
3. Not only that, someone else also baked me chocolate chip cookies. As she had remembered I love eating cookies, just too lazy to bake them. Thank you, Eny.. I really appreciate the thought.
4. Mom, last year gave me this beautiful embroidered telekung. This year she gave a pair of clothes (to be made into baju kurung) with matching scarf. Thanks Ibu, for always remembering.
5. Encik Suami, as usual did away with the surprise and just told me he’d buy me the iPhone for my birthday. But due to the hassle at his office, I received the phone 2 weeks after my birthday. Thank you, I love you.
6. And after so many years (3, or is it just 2) of planning an outstation birthday celebration with my birthday buddy (first it was Bandung, shortened to Singapore and finally settling on Batu Pahat), we managed to go on a road trip together. It wasn’t on our birthday, but the weekend after our birthday. And the agenda was of course, makan, makan and makan. I would do an entry on that some day.
Hari ni tadi tengoklah search engine terms yang membawa pelbagai pelawat ke blog sepi saya ni.. sekali ada satu tu, mmg saya tak boleh blah.. Rasa macam.. WTH?? Tolonglah. Apa sebenarnya yang kau carik ni labu… Jadi hari ni rasa nak senaraikanlah beberapa term yang aku rasa tak boleh blah…
kata-kata mengarut tapi kelakar – contoh apa dik yang kau carik?
golongan dewasa akhir diabaikan – ya Allah. Ada ke rujukan kat blog aku ni..
“friend is getting married” and “i’m bitter” – yes it’s common. And you’re going to start a cult after you’ve located other people like you?
2 tahun kahwin baru pregnant – oklah tu. Ada orang 10 tahun pun tak pregnant tau.
muhammad afnan khair hazly – sapelah yang carik nama penuh anak aku ni.. entah² encik hazly.
kenapa aku belum dikurniakan zuriat??? – 3 tanda soal tu. Kau dah buat pemeriksaan kesihatan? The internet is not going to answer you, you know. Kena jumpa doktor gak.
kenapa orang selalu tanya pasal anak – sebab di kalangan orang Melayu ni, anak = rezeki. Takde anak = kau takde rezeki (katanya). Selain daripada tu, nanti dia kata, takde sape nak doakan bila dah meninggal. Tulah sebab dia sibuk tanya pasal anak. Tapi basically sebenarnya dia penyibuk je.
ada sape-sape ke nak kawin tahun 2010 ni? – Entahlah. Kenapalah kau carik kat blog aku ni ha…
lompat tepuk lalat – hahahahaha. Penat ooo buat tepuk lalat. Mungkin dia nak tau macam mana tepuk lalat kot. Nanti satu hari nak soh geng demo aku nak put up lah kat blog ni.
patut ke perempuan ada dua no. – no. apa? Nombor telepon ke?
cerita panas perempuan urut – hahahhahahahhaha. Takdo eh gossip kat blog K-lynn ni..
sakit ke bersalin – hahahahah, seriously? Mmglah sakit!!!!!
personality number 8 can achieve anything in life – ANYONE can achieve anything in life lah. If you have the determination and the perseverance. Bukan personality number 8 je.. for whatever THAT means.
macam mana nak jadi family yang happy– apa maksud kau ni? Ha? Kalau semua ahli keluarga happy, jadilah family yang happy. Jangan asek nak duk gaduh je.dan yang terpaling-paling tak boleh blah, dan menyebabkan aku MESTI nak blog jugak hari ni:
1. Today is the first day of school holidays. (Yeay!) On Friday I went to pick up C1 and C2’s report cards. C2 was ok. The teacher said she’s quite active and rather mature, compared to other kids. (Wow, dalam hati. Cikgu, you have no idea how dramatic she can be.. hu-hu.) Her performance is quite good, overall. C1 on the other hand, is getting worse. Academically. But in class, biasa-biasa je, says his teacher. He got 5Bs, and 4As. The As are at the borderline of B, and there’s one B at the borderline of C. Sigh…
2. So, I psyched C1 to attend this school holiday program for 7 days during this break. At first he was so reluctant, and scared. I said, all his teachers wrote work harder, do more exercise. So he has to go, like it or not. Finally on Sunday, he agreed. During the journey he was still nervous but I told him to think positive. Alhamdullillah the first day went ok. Today is the second day and he seemed rather excited about it. Pakai cantik² lagi. Hehehe. But he did mention that, in reality he only get 1 week break instead of 2. Alah, kesian pulak.
3. Today is my brother’s birthday. So, happy birthday, Dino. The thing about Dino is that, he doesn’t reply SMS if it is not important. If it does not require him to. For example if I sms, Happy Birthday, he would silently acknowledge it and that’s it. No reply to say thank you ke apa ke.. And this is the brother yang into marketing. Internet Marketing, mostly.. but still. When I asked him, he’d say, there was no question that he needed to answer, so he didn’t replylah.. So, today along with the wish I asked, what are you having as a birthday meal?
4. Remember the previous post about money pouring out? Well, my car is really trying to squeeze me dry. My air cond’s condenser is bocor. And the uncle (who still remembers my car from the last fix – 2007) said it would cost about RM300++. Alamak! That’s like 1000 plus in total this month for the car alone.. But he adviced to refill the gas (for RM60) and if it goes well, come back in 3 months to fix the condenser (which is after raya – kopak gak and C1’s birthday coming). Pray, that this works and me, will save money in the mean time.
5. Did a little check on my blog entries and apparently, I’m about 5 posts behind (including this one). It is 21 weeks down the year, and I only have 16 posts. If I were to keep up with my 1 week per post challenge, have to write a little more, I guess.
Well, that’s all the little update, K-lynn’s life, listed. ♥☻
Hari ni nak tulis bahasa Melayu lah.. kenapa? Entah.. walaupun hari tu aku kena buat presentation, ke ceramah… Apa-apalah.. tapi masa tu aku tersedar, bila dah lama tak formally guna bahasa Inggeris ni, banyak terma yang aku macam lupa. Macam je.. sebab kalau korek-korek.. aku ingat lagi. Cuma dalam masa sepetik jari tu, aku tak dapat nak ingatkan..
Berbalik kepada cerita asal.. apa nak cerita tadi? Oh ye.. Bulan ni adalah bulan yang sungguh mencabar bagi dompet dan akaun bank aku. Yelah, lepas satu, satu kena bayar/ganti/beli. Antaranya:
Masa untuk servis kereta. Dah kena servis tu, cek-cek brake pad kena tukar. Orang biasa tukar berapa kerap ek? Terutama untuk stone yang juga berulang alik macam aku.
Ingat tak kejadian yang penuh drama hari tu? Semasa kejadian tu, kan pegawai keselamatan cuba nak bukak kunci pintu aku melalui tingkap.. nak buat tu, diorang kena bukak getah tingkap… walaupun tak berjaya. Sekarang getah tu kena ganti. Harga RM30. Upah, RM50 agaknya. Selain itu, sejak kejadian tu, kereta aku bunyi dah lain macam. Yelah kena goncang, enjut, angkat.. cek-cek.. bearing kena ganti. Bye-bye lagi beberapa ratus. Kalau yang cap sama, RM400 lebih. Itu barang je.. belum upahnya lagi.. hu-hu.
Dah dalam kesuntukan sumber kewangan ni.. Junior C, telah dengan sedapnya mematahkan cermin mata aku.. Arrghh. Nak marah macam mana.. dia baru je 15 bulan hidup di dunia fana. Terima jelah.
C2 pulak, masa nilah beg sekolah dia nak koyak. Aku cakap, memandangkan belum kronik sangat (poket yang tengah tempat letak buku latihan yang koyak), pakai jelah sampai cuti sekolah ni. Naik sekolah nanti, mungkin kita beli yang baru. Mungkin.. tapi tak sampai hati tak belikan.
Lepas tu.. kami ni konon nak bawak budak-budak pergi jalan cuti sekolah ni.. duit buat servis kereta tulah konon nak bawak jalan. Ate, dah ke sana.. koreklah tabung untuk tujuan ni.. he he.
Bercerita tentang cuti sekolah.. aku sangat teruja sebenarnya. Tak sabar nak tunggu, sebab selain daripada nak bawak Chipmunk semua berjalan, aku pun ada perancangan nak jalan-jalan carik makan kat kampung KOG. Harap-harap jadi. Pastu, Chipmunk dua ni sibuk ajak aku tengok wayang.
C2 nak tengok.. tengok cerita apa? Bukan Kungfu Pandalah.. cerita Nur Kasih! Hu-hu.. dah berhari-hari dia tanya bila aku nak bawak dia tengok cerita ni. C2 ni memang suka tengok cerita-cerita Melayu dan juga Sinetron. Memang layan… Awan Dania. Kejora dan Bintang. Kau dan Aku. Macam-macamlah cerita dia tau. Kalau tanya video klip pun dia tau gak.
Junior C aku nak bawak tengok Kungfu Panda 2 . Sebab aku nak tengok. Heheh.
Hari tu kali pertama bawak Junior C pergi tengok wayang. Cerita Pirates of the Carribean. Jam pertama dia bertenang lagi. Sebab masa tu makanan banyak. Dia kan suka makan.. Mungkin jugak sebab pengalaman baru. Dah cukup sejam, dia mula jerit-jerit. Saje, sebab dia teruja sangat. Bila aku tekup je mulut dia, gelak kuat-kuat. Pastu jerit lagi. Tekup lagi. Gelak lagi.. Oh tak boleh jadi. Aku bawak dia keluar. Nasib baik wayang tu ada tempat duduk kat luar panggung. Boleh dia lari-lari. Boleh aku masuk balik. Tapi masuk balik dia nak lari-lari plak.. Oh tak boleh jadi. Sudahnya, aku ajak duk tepi pintu.
This is a day worthy of an entry. Why? Because it really drained me out. I wish it is more animated, but only my birthday twin can keep one spellbounded in her story telling.
Anywho.. here goes:
Yesterday started with me getting the wrong food for C2’s bekal/bento/whateveryouwanttocallit. It was already late. She got so pissed off and started yelling and stomping. Oh.. for once I thought we could be on time.. so off I go to “repair” the situation cooking a different kinda food. All this while, I haven’t taken my shower ya..
And ok.. everyone’s safe where they’re supposed to be – school and work. Till 4.20pm came.. a distress call came in. C2 was crying hyterically.. sobbing and screaming. Then back to wailing. And I really cannot make out what she was saying. I asked where her brother (C1) was.. and obviously she was home alone. I really couldn’t make out what was going on except that “mommy please come quickly”.. I tried to calm down, but can’t so I left to go home. Sped, and travelled like the vampire. Reached home in 30 long minutes.. (what usually takes 50 minutes at least) crazy. By this time, I had called the fairy. And she came to the rescue. As it turned out… it was just too much emotions and drama when the actual thing is just:
1. she went to mengaji, but forgot to bring her book.
2. the ustaz made her take it thinking the caretaker’s house was close by.
3. went to the caretaker’s house, but book was not there.
4. went home and found the book..
5. but, she already took 20 minutes and now she’s struggling with the padlock to lock the grill and gate of the house.
6. panic, making it even harder to work the padlock. making it ever later than she already was.
7. scared, she cried. and called me. crying hysterically.
that was all to it.
Phew. Ingatkanapa. Caught my breathe. Bathed and prayed.
Since there was time, I said let’s go pick up the laundry before we fetch Jr C.
And since we’re passing by Jusc0, let’s grab a quick drink.
Done, so I needed to go pay the parking ticket.
(Btw, all these while, C1 was at mengaji and then played with his friend).
I parked my car at the side, and told C2 to wait a while.
The Cs practice is to immediately lock the door when I leave them a while in the car. And so, this was when the hell’s gate started to come loose…
I came back to the car and realized that C2 was fast asleep. Alamak.. I know this is not going to be easy because C2 mmg sleeps like a log. A hard, bonkered out, log. The great typhoon may hit and leave, but she would still be in slumberland. I knocked at all sides of the car, but of course nada. She didn’t even stir. I tried not to attract too much attention, but when you’re screaming to a car, calling “C2! C2!” and banging on the car, how can passer by not notice. This is exactly the point when the hell gate we were talking about, broke and hell fire is fast burning.
Before I realized it, a small crowd had formed around my car. Then 2, 3 security officers came. Suggested we try to break the lock of the car. All this while you have to keep in mind, people kept on banging on the car and rocking and shouting.
While the security trying to pick my lock and people rocking the car, C2 kept on sleeping.. and the crowd grew bigger.
I called mom to come pick me up so I can go home and take the spare key. Mom forgotten to bring my spare home key, because my house keys are inside the car. Waiting for her to turn back, took a while… and so, the crowd grew restless kot. Or bolder. One man pulled me aside and asked to break the small car window. I said, be patient. My mom is on the way. And her house is only 6km away.. all but a mere 7 minutes journey, without the mad evening traffic at her junction. Which to say.. lambat sket lah sampai kot. Tapi tolonglah bertenang dan sabar.
And this man kept telling me, something is wrong with your child. I don’t think she is just sleeping. Kept pestering where exactly is my mom.
Where? Where? Where?
In my mind, the words: who died and made you Chief kept blinking.
I ignored the expanding crowd but focused on C2 inside the car, because I can’t bear to meet their questioning stare, judging thoughts..
Suddenly a car drove by, and stopped next to this crowd. She rolled down (or to be exact, pressed down the button of) her window and shouted:
“You have to break the window. That window is nothing. Your child is important. You have to break it! There is NO OTHER WAY!!!”
Alamak! It felt as if I had poisoned my child and she was saying, “You’ll be damned and burn in hell”.. Boleh tak?
And so, the security started to man the traffic.. “Okay, jalan, jalan“…
picture credit: Toyota Malaysia
When is mother arriving, right?
Same thought. Anyway, with that stern warning, lagilah this “Chief” naik sheikh and persisted I break the window. In my head, breaking the window will cause shattered glass to be all over the inside of my car and onto the baby seat. What if it hits C2? I need to go pick up Jr C.. where do I put him then.. this is 7pm now.. Encik Suami is outstation.. So please lah Mister, hold your horses.. But I just kept quiet and called my mom who was parking her car. While I was talking, telling her to hurry up.. then I heard behind me:
“Ha, she has woken up..”
What a relief!
I quickly told C2 to open the door.. but she was barely alert or just half awake.. and started to stare at all the people around the car. She just sat still and looked around. Not moving an inch. When I told the security the crowd was scaring her, he made them quickly dispersed.. and that was the last I saw of them. Then only, she slowly moved to open the door.
And then, here comes the “Chief” again, making me take C2 out of the car so that she can breathe. I just followed his instruction but C2 refused. She was scared. After much coaxing, she came out.
I thanked the security and then got lectured by mom.
Phew.. The End. Thank God, balik tu no more drama.
1. SHIVER – I am down with selsema.. Don’t really know how it came about. Suddenly this morning, I was sneezing like I ate the whole belacan piece and my nose is blocked. Such a drag, but really, I am blessed that I’m not down with fever or anything.. Alhamdullillah.
2. NOT FALLING APART – … Encik Suami is leaving on a car to land of ulikmayang for the whole week. Supposed to be 2 whole weeks, but since it’ll be a Labour Day weekend, they (him and colleagues) decided to come back and return the week after.. sigh.
3. WAKE UP CALL – So, I have to make sure all the weekday clothes (mine and the kids’ uniform) are ironed. Else it’ll be a madhouse getting through the morning and out the door with the 3 chipmunks. Usually junior chipmunk will accompany me in the kitchen while i prepare chipmunk 1 and 2’s bento.. aka bekal.. aka brunch food. Upstair Encik Suami will handle C1 and C2, wake them up and all. Imagine me being the headless chicken running up and down.. phew.. So, tonite, make sure EVERYTHING is ready.
4. SECRET – I came about a site that busted all myths about macaron making, that i just might attempt a go at it.. especially after ZZ (long time friend (since we were 9?) and neighbor) texted me to do so. Demmmmm
5. MAKES ME WONDER – Btw, remember I had a surgery? Well, it worries me the part where the biggest cut was still hurts. It is approaching 3 months since that day. Does c-section aftermaths feel like this?
6. NOTHING LASTS FOREVER – Last week, both my sister and brother’s car broke down. So dear mommy was alone (with kid sister) over the friday till the Saturday, (since both planned to come, but can’t make it). Which also, about cars and mother, my dear friend lost her mother in a car accident last week. It pains me to know how the accident came about. But I guess like everyone said, death is a certain. When I sms her, she replied: “The pain of sudden loss”.. I know how it feels, but the way her mother left, sure makes it more painful than what I went through. My dearest, I know it will be hard, but I pray that you will be strong and redha. And may arwah be placed among mukminin & solihin, that all her sins would be forgiven, that all her good deeds would be counted as ibadah and that she would be blessed by Allah in the eternity.
7. NOT COMING HOME – Geez… Just got an SOS call from Encik Suami. Chipmunk 1 missed the bus AGAIN!!! For like the hundredth time. I really can’t blame the bus driver because Chipmunk 2 never gets left behind.. Hai lah hai. I tried calling the Fairy (my mother because she is always a life saver).. but she wasn’t answering. I was about to drive home thinking the 45 minutes journey and that C1 has to wait that long.. sunddenly. alhamdullillah the Fairy answered the phone. Phew!!! Apalah nak buat dengan C1 ni…