I guess those who live in Seremban, specifically around the area of Oakland, Seremban 2, Bukit Chedang would know that Tesco had moved to another location, in a bigger building but still close by. I do not know about other people, but personally, I love the old tesco more. Although there are more things in the new store, and I love that too, but the old one has a “Lian Yik” kind of feeling to it. A place you can almost rely on during critical times..
Staying true to the theme of this blog, here’s a list to the things I miss about the old tesco.
Why I Miss the Old Tesco
1. I could sort of drive through for a hot baulu.
2. I could sort of drive through for a quick McD dessert treat.
3. I don’t have to wait for a traffic light.
4. It’s smaller, so going from one end to the other, doesn’t take so long.
5. As soon as I park and walk, I’m already inside tesco. Unlike now where I’m already inside the building but not yet in the store. Not to mention the escalator.
6. And most of all, I realized yesterday.. was how easy it was to go for prayer while waiting for my daughter to finish her music lesson. Now, I probably have to go to my mother’s house, where the traffic is just murderous. Plus the surau in the new tesco is situated at the first floor at the very end, where the toilets are.