Why not stay in Putrajaya?
1. Because I have to change the school for the kids. To me, it’s too much a hassle. But if I don’t do it now, but do so later, (not necessarily Putrajaya).. it will be even crueler. Because by then, they would have established their friendship and bond. Hmmm… I know it’s not fun at all, because I’ve been there, done that.
2. The public transport to KL is not convenient enough for Mr. Suami to go to work. Drive? Oh, we would definitely pass that. Because the traffic at Jalan Tun Razak towards Jln Semarak is just too crazy to handle if one is driving, especially that peak hours in the morning and evening. The ERL is too expensive, and he would have to take an LRT to Pasar Seni or something. Sudahnya sama je dari Seremban. And the bus service is too slow.
3. I hate the idea of moving. Taking your stuffs from one place to another. Packing. Unpacking. Rearranging.
4. We may need to look for a helper or a babysitter. Alah, I am so malas to do this.
5. The thought of leaving my mom, doesn’t feel too good. Why? Because my brother who is staying with her is a doctor at the GH. Sometimes he will be on call. Other times he would be home late. So my mom is practically alone most nights. I fear for her safety. Even hough I don’t go to her house so often these days, at least staying 7 minutes away, gives me some peace of mind.
There are some more, but too lazy to type.. I’m gonna publish this first.