I was tagged. Sorry I took a while to respond. So here it is:
LIST OUT THE TOP 5 PRESENTS YOU WISH FOR:
Top.. wow. That’s kinda difficult. Because I always wishing and hoping and dreaming… There are the hard, takes time to achieve ones… but for this one, I’ll state the ones that are possibly achievable..
1. A lightweight notebook. Idaman hati: Sony VAIO TZ37GN.
2. Pencuci rumah.
3. 2-3 pairs of new suits.
4. David0ƒƒ Echo EDT
5. CD player for my car.
LIST OUT THE REASONS FOR YOUR CHOICES:
1. Since my current job requires me to be on the move, I find it a little difficult to work without a notebook. Having one, then I could simply access or send files when needed at places where there’s free wifi. A small one, preferably!
2. Babe, when I was born, I do believe cleaning and tidying up (apart from gardening) was erased from my list of kebolehan. Serious. I just hate it, and will be VERY miserable if I have to attend to my home. Kalau datang rumah aku and it is not very well kept, please pardon me. You’d know exactly why. So, if you know anybody nak datang cuci rumah aku, I will very much welcome it. Aku bayarlah.. Laundry, dishes, cooking.. okay. Mengemas, sorry. (Kalau Ed baca ni, sure gelakkan aku..)
3. Back to No. 1, I am most of the time kat site. I don’t wear baju kurung or any kain for that matter, to work anymore.. unless ada meeting (especially kalau meeting dengan Kementerian, heh). So, rotating the same suits for the past month ni, dah bosanlah. I need more.
4. Kan I planned to get this in 2008. I only buy perfume, every leap year. Actually, I already bought one this year kat airport.. DKN¥ Delicious. So not really sure if I’m still gonna buy Echo or not.
5. Back No. 1 again, since I am in my car most of the time these days, I need good music to entertain me. When we bought this car 5 years ago, it was the first batch, and all they had was a cassette player. Who buys cassette these days? I used to make do with the radio stations, because the program in the morning and evening, kira boleh layan. Tapi now, kena drive tgh hari.. bosan dude!
THE PERSON WHO TAGGED YOU IS
5 IMPRESSIONS OF HIM/HER:
I barely spoke to Faruq before this… during that 6 months of DPĂ. And barely speak to him these days pon. But we read each other’s blog.. and from that and the little things I observe about him, this is what I think:
1. Kalau tulis blog, kadang-kadang tersangat panjang. Penat baca… lantas menjadi boring (pada aku). Which I conclude, Faruq ni banyak pikir atau suka cerita sebenarnya.
2. From the comments he leaves, aku rasa dia ni boleh tahan kaypoh. Macam aku.. hahaha.
3. Sungguh serious dan bersemangat bila buat sesuatu. What do I mean? Bila buat something, kerja ke… main ke.. macam bersungguh². From my observation masa DPÃ tulah..
Dah.. takde lagi nak cakap pasal Faruq.
MOST MEMORABLE THING HE/SHE HAS DONE FOR YOU:
Faruq has never done anything for/to me yet.. so nothing to remember by.. heh. (Birthday aku dah dekat ni faruq!)
MOST LOVED INVENTION (doesn’t have to be technically advanced)
Man, I just LOVE the internet.
WHAT DO YOU DESPISE THE MOST
Ada, memang ada. But I try not to think about it.. so I shall not write it either.
6 PEOPLE YOU WANNA TAG
Ermm.. tak naklah. Boleh ke?